My Love Story v2 #3 - Matt Baker art

My Love Story v2 #3
My Love Story v2 #3, 1956 - Carol puts off her answer to a wedding proposal, knowing it would mean leaving her older sister all alone. Matt Baker begins with a large, but mostly unspectacular opening panel. The layouts are generally conservative. He does use a borderless panel on page 2, quite effective for a dream-like scene. Baker seems to employ more shadows than usual. increasing the drama in several scenes. Other artists in this Atlas golden age romance comic include Vince Colletta. This is number 2 of 3 My Love Story issues with Baker art and/or covers.
- - - - - - - - - -
"A Kiss in the Dark" Baker story pencils and inks 4 pages = ***

Matt Baker
- - - - - - - - - -
Home / BakerMy Love Story
ebay  >this issue >Baker
My Love Story v2 #3 - Matt Baker art My Love Story v2 #3 - Matt Baker art Reviewed by Ted Ignacio @ Pencil Ink on 7:36 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.