Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My Love v2 #10 - Al Williamson, Jack Kirby, Matt Baker reprints


My Love v2 #10, 1971 - Rarely acknowledged, there is some excellent artwork in Marvel's early bronze age romance comics. John Buscema makes a worthy contribution here. This particular issue also contains reprints of work by Matt Baker (My Own Romance #71), Al Williamson (My Own Romance #71) and Jack Kirby (Teen-Age Romance #86). Other artists in this issue include John Verpoorten and Vince Colletta. See today's posts or more Baker, Williamson, Kirby or My Love issues. See also this blog's Williamson checklist, Baker checklist or Kirby checklist.
- - - - - - - - - -
Find on ebay: >this issue >Baker >Kirby >Williamson >My Love

More Williamson posts:
Strange Tales #64
Race for the Moon #2
Astonishing #57


More Baker posts:
Robin Hood Tales #4
West. Bandit Trials #1
Teen-Age Rom. #12

No comments:

Post a Comment