My Love v2 #10 - Al Williamson, Jack Kirby, Matt Baker reprints

My Love v2 #10
My Love v2 #10, 1971 - Rarely acknowledged, there is some excellent artwork in Marvel's early bronze age romance comics. John Buscema makes a worthy contribution here. This particular issue also contains reprints of work by Matt Baker (My Own Romance #71), Al Williamson (My Own Romance #71) and Jack Kirby (Teen-Age Romance #86). Other artists in this issue include John Verpoorten and Vince Colletta. 

- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Baker / Kirby / Williamson / My Love / Marvel
ebay  >this issue >Baker >Kirby >Williamson
My Love v2 #10 - Al Williamson, Jack Kirby, Matt Baker reprints My Love v2 #10 - Al Williamson, Jack Kirby, Matt Baker reprints Reviewed by Ted Ignacio @ Pencil Ink on 7:47 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.