My Romantic Adventures #86 - Al Williamson art

My Romantic Adventures #86
My Romantic Adventures v1 #86, 1957 - A rich New York lawyer sweeps a college art student off her feet in a brief tale by Al Williamson. Though the panels are small, he delivers scenes that are lightly and delicately drawn. Some are minimally detailed, but not to the detriment of the whole. Angelo Torres is most likely the inker, based on the finishing touches. Their collaborations were frequent during this era. This is Williamson's only work on the series, but stands out easily from the rest of the pack. Other artists in this golden age romance comic include Ogden Whitney. This is 1 of 1 My Romantic Adventures issues by Williamson.
- - - - - - - - - -
"Spring Meeting" Williamson story pencils (Angelo Torres inks) 3 pages = ***

Al Williamson

- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Williamson / My Romantic Adventures / ACG
ebay  >this issue >Williamson
My Romantic Adventures #86 - Al Williamson art My Romantic Adventures #86 - Al Williamson art Reviewed by Ted Ignacio @ Pencil Ink on 2:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.