My Greatest Adventure #77 - Alex Toth art

My Greatest Adventure #77
My Greatest Adventure v1 #77, 1963 - Landing in South America via sailboat, three travelers stumble upon primitive tribes with technologically advanced weapons. Despite some ridiculous-looking imagery (such as the trio being used as human bowling pins), Alex Toth does a largely capable job with the art. He maintains a fine level of detail throughout the pages. The jungle settings in particular are filled with lush, textural backgrounds. Other artists in this silver age science fiction comic include Lee Elias, Carmine Infantino, Murphy Anderson, Gene Colan and Paul Parker. This is 4 of 6 My Greatest Adventure issues by Toth.
- - - - - - - - - -
"We Found the Super-Tribes of Tomorrow" Toth story pencils and inks 9 pages = ***

Alex Toth
- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Toth / My Greatest Adventure / DC
ebay  >this issue >Toth
My Greatest Adventure #77 - Alex Toth art My Greatest Adventure #77 - Alex Toth art Reviewed by Ted Ignacio @ Pencil Ink on 7:55 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.