G.I. Combat #169 - Walt Simonson cover

Walt Simonson
G.I. Combat v1 #169 featuring The Haunted Tank, 1973Walt Simonson drew few bronze age covers, making this one a rarity. While mired in water, the Haunted Tank fends off an attack from the air. The diagonal placement of both machines elicits excitement, while the artist's textural effects add movement. With this example, Simonson proves himself perfectly suited for the war genre. Other artists in this bronze age comic include Russ Heath, Ric Estrada and Sam Glanzman. This is 1 of 1 G.I. Combat issues by Simonson. /// Simonson gallery
- - - - - - - - - -
Simonson cover pencils and inks = ****

- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Simonson / G.I. Combat / DC
ebay  >this issue >Simonson
G.I. Combat #169 - Walt Simonson cover G.I. Combat #169 - Walt Simonson cover Reviewed by Ted Ignacio @ Pencil Ink on 7:58 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.