![]() |
| Happy Comics #33 |
- - - - - - - - - -
Happy Comics v1 = 18 Frazetta issues
- - - - - - - - - -"Daffy and Dilly" Frazetta story pencils and inks 6 pages = ***
"Diamonds and Pebbles" Frazetta story pencils and inks 6 pages = ****
"The Timid Caterpillar" Frazetta text illo pencils and inks 1 page = ****
"Bobby and Cheetah" Frazetta 2 text illos, pencils and inks 1 page = ****
![]() |
| Frank Frazetta |
- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Frazetta / Happy Comics / Standard / Humor
ebay >this comic
Happy Comics #33 - Frank Frazetta art
Reviewed by Ted F
on
11:45 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Ted F
on
11:45 AM
Rating:



2 comments:
What a find! I hunted this one down- that Frazetta story is beautiful- Prince Valiant makes a cameo at the end! I wonder if the story was done for a non-funny-animal book, it seems out of place. I like the Uncle Fuzzy artist (the first Fuzzy story). He reminds me of Walt Kelly.
The cover is a tragedy.
I agree, the reference to Hal Foster's Prince Valiant looks pretty obvious, but I wonder if all depictions of princes at the time were similar due to Foster's influence.
Post a Comment