G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #75 - Marshall Rogers art

G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #75
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero v1 #75, 1988 Marshall Rogers infuses the story with plenty of details, including various military craft and hardware. And yet, little attention is paid to depth as the majority of scenes come from too few vantage points. The figures are still and wooden, almost like plastic army men placed around dioramas. The page layouts and pacing are woefully monotonous. The overall effort is a far cry from Rogers' heyday only a decade before. Other artists in this copper age comic include Ron Wagner (cover). This is 2 of 8 G.I. Joe issues by Rogers
- - - - - - - - - -
"Holding Actions" Rogers pencils (Fred Fredericks inks) 22 pages = *

Marshall Rogers


- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Rogers / G.I. Joe / Marvel
ebay  >this issue >Rogers
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #75 - Marshall Rogers art G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #75 - Marshall Rogers art Reviewed by Ted F on 8:12 PM Rating: 5

1 comment:

DanMan said...

Bondage cover with interesting facial expression

Powered by Blogger.