G.I. Combat #168 - Neal Adams cover

Neal Adams
G.I. Combat v1 #168 featuring The Haunted Tank, 1973 - Jeb Stuart reaches an emotional apex on this moving Neal Adams cover. His face contorts in pain while holding a (presumably) dead woman in his arms. Every line and stroke is superbly rendered within a purposeful layout. Of Adams's three G.I. Combat covers, this is the only one he both pencilled and inked. Other artists in this bronze age comic include Sam Glanzman and Sid Check. This is 1 of 3 G.I. Combat issues by Adams.
- - - - - - - - - -
Adams cover pencils and inks = ****

- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Adams / G.I. Combat / DC
ebay  >this issue >Adams
G.I. Combat #168 - Neal Adams cover G.I. Combat #168 - Neal Adams cover Reviewed by Ted F on 8:38 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.