My Greatest Adventure #80 - 1st Doom Patrol

My Greatest Adventure #80

My Greatest Adventure v1 #80, 1963 - Three outcasts with uncanny abilities are assembled by the wheelchair-bound genius, Niles Caulder. With his leadership they take on the world's menaces, including the threat of evil General Immortus. The Doom Patrol, comprised of Elasti-Girl (Rita Farr), Negative Man (Larry Trainor) and the silver age Robotman (Cliff Steele) all make their first appearances this issue. This Arnold Drake story was drawn by Bruno Premiani /// key 1st appearance, 1st cover, 1st origin Doom Patrol, 1st appearance Niles Caulder, 1st appearance, 1st cover General Immortus
- - - - - - - - - -
"Doom Patrol" 12 pages

1st Doom Patrol appearance 
- - - - - - - - - -
Home / My Greatest Adventure / DC
ebay  >this issue
My Greatest Adventure #80 - 1st Doom Patrol My Greatest Adventure #80 - 1st Doom Patrol Reviewed by Ted Ignacio @ Pencil Ink on 8:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.