G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #86 - Marshall Rogers art

G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #86
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero v1 #86, 1989 - When enemy agents infiltrate the Chrysler Building, the team leads a helicopter assault on one of New York City's most illustrious buildings. Marshall Rogers' drawings are stiff and his layouts monotonous. His only saving grace are his architectural renditions. The perspectives are precise and visually interesting (see interior page below), culminating in a superb building exterior on page 17. Other artists in this copper age comic include Ron Wagner (cover). This is 7 of 8 G.I. Joe issues by Rogers
- - - - - - - - - -
"Not Fade Away" Rogers story pencils (Randy Emberlin inks) 22 pages = **

Marshall Rogers


- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Rogers / G.I. Joe / Marvel
ebay  >this issue >Rogers
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #86 - Marshall Rogers art G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #86 - Marshall Rogers art Reviewed by Ted F on 1:17 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.