My Own Romance #76 - Jack Kirby cover

Jack Kirby
My Own Romance v1 #76, 1960Jack Kirby's romance cover seems entirely too crowded. Dialogue balloons take up a disproportionate amount of the layout, cramming numerous figures in the remaining space. Note the happy bride's rather cruel remark: "It will be your turn next, Alice dear! ...Or will it?" This issue also marks the end of this long running Atlas series. Other artists in this silver age romance comic include Joe Maneely, Dick Giordano and Vince Colletta. This is 5 of 5 My Own Romance issues by Kirby.
- - - - - - - - - -
Kirby cover pencils (Vince Colletta inks) = *

- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Kirby / My Own Romance / Atlas
ebay  >this issue >Kirby
My Own Romance #76 - Jack Kirby cover My Own Romance #76 - Jack Kirby cover Reviewed by Ted F on 10:58 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.