G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #35 - non-attributed John Byrne cover

John Byrne
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero v1 #35, 1985 - A trio of motorcyclists brandish their weapons as they ride toward an unseen enemy. This bold John Byrne cover focuses on the story's antagonists rather than its heroes. His background pattern adds an electricity to the the scene, and heightens the tension. Other artists in this copper age comic include Rod Whigham and Andy Mushynsky. This is 2 of 3 G.I. Joe issues by Byrne
- - - - - - - - - -
Byrne cover pencils and inks = ***

- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Byrne / G.I. Joe / Marvel
ebay  >this issue >Byrne
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #35 - non-attributed John Byrne cover G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #35 - non-attributed John Byrne cover Reviewed by Ted F on 4:20 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.