Saturday, October 19, 2013

G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #87 - Marshall Rogers cover

Marshall Rogers
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero v1 #87, 1989 - While an armada of flying ships fills the background, a central figure is prominently displayed in his own craft. Marshall Rogers' last effort on the series is direct and straighforward, ending a less than impressive run. This is number 8 of 8 G.I. Joe issues with Rogers art and/or covers. Other artists in this issue include Tony Salmons and Ron Wagner (cover). See today's posts or more Rogers or G.I. Joe issues. See also this blog's Marshall Rogers checklist or Top 10 Rogers comics.
- - - - - - - - - -
Rogers cover pencils (Bob McCleod inks) = **
- - - - - - - - - -
Find on ebay: >this issue >Rogers >G.I. Joe

More Rogers posts:
Doctor Strange #48
Eclipse Monthly #2
Vigilante #41

No comments:

Post a Comment