G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #77 - Marshall Rogers art & cover

Marshall Rogers

G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero v1 #77, 1988 Marshall Rogers' art continues to disappoint with its passive drawings and erratically paced layouts. Aside from some additional clarity, inker Randy Emberlin does little to improve the pencils. Rogers' close-up of two women fighting on the cover is somewhat better, reminiscent of his stronger works from years earlier. Other artists in this copper age comic include cover artist Ron Wagner. This is 3 of 8 G.I. Joe issues by Rogers.
- - - - - - - - - -
Rogers cover pencils (Bob McCleod inks) = **
"Aftershocks" Rogers story pencils (Randy Emberlin inks) 22 pages = *

Marshall Rogers


- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Rogers / G.I. Joe / Marvel
ebay  >this issue >Rogers
G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #77 - Marshall Rogers art & cover G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #77 - Marshall Rogers art & cover Reviewed by Ted F on 7:02 PM Rating: 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow !! thanks for uploading this man!!

Powered by Blogger.