G.I. Combat #58 - Joe Kubert cover

Joe Kubert
G.I. Combat v1 #58, 1958 - With its barrage of focal points, Joe Kubert's cover shows a pilot's view from inside the cockpit. The chaotic layout reminds me of watching an early video arcade. Aesthetically and compositionally, the artist meets his target. Sadly, no Kubert art resides inside the issue. Other artists in this issue include Irv Novick, Jerry Grandenetti, Ross Andru, Mike Esposito and Jack Abel. This is 8 of 190 G.I. Combat issues by Kubert.
- - - - - - - - - -
Kubert cover pencils and inks = ***

- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Kubert / G.I. Combat / DC
ebay  >this issue >Kubert 
G.I. Combat #58 - Joe Kubert cover G.I. Combat #58 - Joe Kubert cover Reviewed by Ted Ignacio @ Pencil Ink on 1:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.