G.I. Combat #142 - Joe Kubert cover

Joe Kubert
G.I. Combat v1 #142, 1970 - Joe Kubert depicts the Haunted Tank crew arriving too late to help their fellow soldiers. Most of his detail is concentrated in the foreground, where the dead soldiers are positioned together. The darkened color palette makes the scene especially somber. This Kubert cover is among his most sobering scenes of the cost of war. Other artists in this bronze age comic include Russ Heath and Sam Glanzman. This is 61 of 190 G.I. Combat issues by Kubert.
- - - - - - - - - -
Kubert cover pencils and inks = ***

- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Kubert / G.I. Combat / DC
ebay  >this issue >Kubert
G.I. Combat #142 - Joe Kubert cover G.I. Combat #142 - Joe Kubert cover Reviewed by Ted Ignacio @ Pencil Ink on 8:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.